3D GT2 Belts
- Pitch: 2mm
- Material: Neoprene Rubber With Fiberglass Core
- Width: 6mm
- Total Length: 2M
- Shape: Open Loop
- Core Wire Material: Glass Fiber
The Timing Belt is also called as the synchronous belt is popularly known for its non-slipping mechanical drive belt. It is composed of the flexible belt which contains a row of teeth embedded on the inner surface of the belt. Timing Pulley and belt works when the toothed parts become compatible with each other.
It is a belt that usually features teeth on the inside surface, while a timing chain is a roller chain. Widely used in mechanical devices, printers/photocopiers, 3d printer, robotics, automation, etc.
- Precision registration and timing with no loss of high torque carrying capability
- Minimal vibration and chordal effectPositive slip proof engagement
- Wide speed range, especially important when the entire speed range is developed from a single source
- Virtually no elongation (stretching) due to wear
- Power transmission efficiency is not lost with the use
- A clean operation, no need for lubrication
- Reduced noise.
- Long, dependable trouble-free service.