E30 150 Ampflow Motor
The AmpFlow E30-150 motor is designed to deliver good performance and efficiency at an economical price. This is achieved by the use of four brushes and advanced electromagnetic computer modeling and design. <Br>
these motors are made from two sturdy aluminum castings and a seamless body. The E30-150 motor is 3.1 inches in diameter and 4 inches long. The 1/2-inch diameter shaft is two inches long and it rides in two high-quality ball bearings. There is a short 3/8-inch diameter shaft on the rear of the motor for mounting an optical encoder. The heavy-gauge 12 AWG motor leads are 18 inches long. The motor weighs 3.6 pounds and it is finished in a high-quality black powder-coat.<Br>
this reversible motor can be used at voltages ranging from 12V to 36Vdc. At 24 Volts it has the following performance: the no-load speed is 5600 RPM. It develops a maximum of one horsepower and a maximum stall torque of 710 oz-in. Peak efficiency of 76 percent is achieved while drawing 17 Amps at 5000 RPM. Power and torque at peak efficiency are 0.4 horsepower and 85 oz-in.<Br>
this motor is also available with an optional gearhead. Search Amazon for “AmpFlow Gearmotors”.
The AmpFlow E30-150 motors are used in diverse applications including robots, industrial motion control, factory automation, semiconductor manufacturing, power tools, and electric bicycles.
- Measures 3.1 inches diameter, (78 mm) by 4 inches long, (102 mm)
- No-load RPM: 5600 at 24 Volts; can be used at voltages ranging from 12V to 36Vdc
- Maximum power: 733 watts, (1 horsepower); maximum stall torque: 5 nm, (710 oz-in.)
- Peak efficiency at 24V: 76 percent at 17 amps and 5000 RPM
- Power and torque at peak efficiency: 310 watts, (0.4 horsepower), and 600 mm, (85 oz-in.)