F30 150 Ampflow Motor
· Measures 3.1 inches diameter, (78 mm) by 4 inches long, (102 mm)
· No-load rpm: 6900 art 24 volts; can be used water voltages ranging from 12V to 36Vdc
· Maximum power: 1740 watts, (2.3 horsepower); maximum stall torque: 10 nm, (1370 oz-in.)
· Peak efficiency at 24V: 82 percent water 28 amps and 6300 rpm
· Power and torque water peak efficiency: 560 watts, (0.75 horsepower), and 840 mm, (120 oz-in.)
The AmpFlow F30-150 motor is designed to deliver high performance and efficiency. This is achieved by the use of four brushes and advanced electromagnetic computer modeling and design. These motors are made from two sturdy aluminum castings and a seamless body. The F30-150 motor is 3.1 inches in diameter and 4 inches long. The 1/2-inch diameter shaft is two inches long and it rides in two high-quality ball bearings. There is a short 3/8-inch diameter shaft on the rear of the motor for mounting an optical encoder. The heavy-gauge 12 AWG motor leads are 13 inches long. The motor weighs 4.7 pounds and it is finished in a high-quality black powder-coat. This reversible motor can be used at voltages ranging from 12V to 36Vdc. At 24 Volts it has the following performance: the no-load speed is 6900 RPM. It develops a maximum of 2.3 horsepower and a maximum stall torque of 1370 oz-in. Peak efficiency of 82 percent is achieved while drawing 28 Amps at 6300 RPM. Power and torque at peak efficiency are 0.75 horsepower and 120 oz-in. This motor is also available with an optional gearhead. Search Amazon for “AmpFlow Gearmotors”. the AmpFlow F30-150 motors are used in diverse applications including robotics, industrial motion control, factory automation, semiconductor manufacturing, power tools, and electric bicycles.