- Laser Cut Acrylic Chassis
- Two Dual Shaft Motors For Either Side
- Universal Castor To Avoid Slippage
- Placeholders For Different Sensors, Servos And Modules
- AA Battery Holder And Required Brackets, Screws And Nuts.
- Package Includes: 1X Acrylic Car Board , 2X Car Tires , 2X Motor , 2X The Motor Fasteners
- Has Strong Torsion, With 130 Strong Magnetic Dc Motor. Its Torsion Is Twice Stronger Than Ordinary Motor ,
- Speed Ratio 1: 48
Very handy and simple in assembling/disassembling.
Strong components so as to withstand extreme terrain conditions.
Transparent Car Chassis.
Double layer structure, much of mounting holes, enough space
Easy to install a variety of control panels, sensors
Educational toys, Ideal for DIY platform
- Simple mechanical structure and easy assembly
- 4WD robot car chassis with 4 Tachometer Encoder DC Gear Motor
- Operation Voltage: 6V with included AA Battery Pack (battery not included)
- Current: 120mA
- Speed: 240 RPM with Tire
- Nominal Car Speed: 48 meter/minute
- Maximum Payload Weight: 500 grams
- Tire Diameter: 66mm, Tire Width: 26mm
- Weight: 556g
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 25.5×15.5×6
- Available in 433Mhz
- Air data rates up to 250kbps
- The range is approx 1 mile (1.6 Km)
- MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
- Support for LBT and AFA
- Micro-USB port
- Adaptive flow control when used with APM
- Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio module, featuring a SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontroller.
- New Arrivals
- Custom Order